Advanced Wood Fired University – November 2020!
Come experience how the mobile pizza business works with your own eyes.
- Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Car rental is recommended
- May have hotel options.
- Hotel and Travel not included in the price.
- For current rates and/or room reservations, please contact SpringHill Suites in Denver at 303-705-7300. or
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denver Downtown – 2777 Zuni St, Denver, CO 80211 – (303) 458-5318 (walking distance from the University as most folks find great value and a free shuttle service.)
- Mention the Wood Fired University and Fire Within for rates.
- Workshop rates limited.
- A full refund will be given 30 days before the event
- A 50% refund will be given 2 weeks before the event
- No refunds less than 14 days before the workshop
Contact [email protected] if you have questions or concerns.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The workshop starts on Friday evening (November 13th) for a meet and greet at a local wood fired pizzeria.
Saturday (November 14th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Opening remarks and introduction
- Bread 101
- Fermentation 101
- Determine necessary equipment
- Learn wood-fired oven methods & techniques
- Dough making and management
- Bread and Skillet Lab
- Wine pairing
Sunday (November 15th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Wood fired oven methods and techniques part II
- Hands-on: Skillet cooking and Bread Baking
- Bread part 2
- Fermentation part 2
- Q& A with practicing wood-fired caterers
Monday (November 16th) 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
On Monday: “We put everything you learn into action.” this is the charity event. We invite guests for the attendees to feed. From Set up, menu creation, decorations, executing the menu and feeding the crowd with smiles. That’s what’s happening on Monday.
- Learn advanced techniques
- Extend your menu and highlight how your wood fired oven can cook more than pizza
- Learn how to take your catering to the next level
- Learn how to make everything from roasted chicken to breakfast sandwiches all the way to delicious cannoli