The Primavera outdoor pizza oven is Forno Bravo’s most popular fully assembled outdoor pizza oven. It is small enough to fit in almost any outdoor kitchen. Plus it is easy to install, so you can take it with you when you move. An affordable pizza oven that will last a lifetime.
Made from the Giardino outdoor pizza oven kit, the Primavera provides the industry’s fastest heat-up times (20 minutes) and excellent heat retention. This makes it easy to cook authentic wood fired pizzas in under 2 minutes.
The Primavera comes in a beautiful hand crafted stucco igloo shape, available as counter top pizza oven or complete with decorative metal stand. If you follow Pizza Quest, this is the oven Peter Reinhart uses at his home.
Primavera outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- • Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with 6″ oven landing
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, up to 30/ hour
- Outdoor pizza only, can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal.
Primavera outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete pizza oven assembly with igloo shape
- Stucco finish in yellow, red or custom color
- Countertop or decorative metal stand;
Optional for Primavera outdoor
- Pre-cure option so you can bake pizza day one!
- Cover to protect your pizza oven
- Oven Tools
- Pizza making kits
- Custom work like color, brick arch…challenge our team of artisans;
Primavera Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor residential pizza
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of
ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design for strength and longevity. With zero seams, the Giardino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much
better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.