Wood Fired University – September 2019
Come experience how the mobile pizza business works with your own eyes.
Wood Fired University is a great blend of “hands on” training and business foundations.
In 3 days you’ll learn advanced techniques to cook a wide verity of foods in a wood fired oven as well as to learn about baking bread in a wood fired oven.
- Learn multiple techniques of bread making from one of the most respected baking educators in the country
- Hands on dough and bread making
- Learn how to increase the quality of your dough
- Learning valuable tips and recipes for skillet and other non-pizza related wood-fired cooking
- Learning what it takes to separate yourself from the competition
- Cooking alongside seasoned wood-fired industry chefs
- Chef Coat
- All workshop curriculum
- 3 day workshop
- Breakfasts & Lunches
- Digital Copies of slideshow presentations
- And a few surprises…. who doesn’t like surprises?
Visa/Mastercard/American Express accepted
We have some of the top guest instructors in their respective fields. These presenters and instructors will share their proven marketing techniques, recipes, and invaluable tricks of the trade to help you become the leader in your area.
- Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Car rental is recommended
- May have hotel options.
- Hotel and Travel not included in the price.
- Mention the Wood Fired University and Fire Within for rates.
- Workshop rates limited.
- A full refund will be given 30 days before the event
- A 50% refund will be given 2 weeks before the event
- No refunds less than 14 days before the workshop
Contact [email protected] if you have questions or concerns
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The workshop starts on Friday evening (September 27th) for a meet and greet. A meal is included.
Saturday (September 28th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Opening remarks and introduction
- Bread 101
- Fermentation 101
- Determine necessary equipment
- Learn wood-fired oven methods & techniques
- Dough making and management
- Bread and Skillet Lab
- Wine pairing
Sunday (September 29th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Wood fired oven methods and techniques part II
- Hands-on: Skillet cooking and Bread Baking
- Bread part 2
- Fermentation part 2
- Q& A with practicing wood-fired caterers
Monday (September 30th) 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
On Monday: “We put everything you learn into action.” this is the charity event. We invite guests for the attendees to feed. From Set up, menu creation, decorations, executing the menu and feeding the crowd with smiles. That’s what’s happening on Monday.
- Learn advanced techniques
- Extend your menu and highlight how your wood fired oven can cook more than pizza
- Learn how to take your catering to the next level
- Learn how to make everything from roasted chicken to breakfast sandwiches all the way to delicious cannoli