Bring the Party Anywhere
The Alexis Soyer is our lightest and most economical commercial mobile pizza oven on the road today. It is perfect for events where space is limited and for parties where the access is restricted – even small SUVs can tow it! There is no other compact mobile pizza oven in its class that compares. Period. Begin your business with this trailer and expand as the profits come in.
The Alexis is a lightweight, single-axle trailer with a mounted stainless steel wood-fired oven. Capable of baking four (4) to six (6) 10″ pizzas at a time, this traveling wood-fired oven trailer is ideal for caterers, street vendors, and tailgaters.
Using the Alexis Ultra40 stainless steel pizza oven, this mobile wood-fired oven has fast heat up times and is capable of reaching 800+ degrees in a little as 30minutes. Ideal for caterers wanting to bake 40 to 70 personal pizzas per hour. Weighing under 1,000 Lbs., this versatile traveling oven trailer is solidly built, easily towed, and can be positioned by a single person into almost any space.
The Alexis Soyer mobile wood-fired ovens are stainless steel ovens manufactured in the United States. These fully assembled outdoor pizza ovens are lightweight, portable, and can be set up in less than an hour.
Pizza in 90 Seconds
40 – 70 Pizzas Per Hour
Under 30 Minutes to Heat Up
- Cooking surface 40″ x 28″ with stainless steel landing
- High-grade ceramic baking surface
- You can bake up to four (4) to six (6) 10″ pizzas at a time!
- Capable of baking pizzas at 800 degrees
- Stainless steel oven door
- Outdoor use only
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal
- Integrated thermometer
- Removable stainless steel stove pipe with flue
- Made in the USA
- Single torsion axle trailer rated to 2,200 Lbs
- Weighs under 1,000 lbs, capable of 1,100 Lbs of storage
- Two lockable storage compartments for wood and supplies
- Rear Storage (oven mouth end): 46″ wide x 16″ high x 18″ deep
- Front Storage (hitch end): 46″ wide x 16″ high x 58″ deep. This larger area is divided into 2 sections – an interior wood storage compartment (40″ x 16″ x 58″) and an interior tool caddy beside it (8″ x 16″ x 58″)
- Standard 2″ ball hitch
- 13″ Tires with standard rims
- Leaf spring suspension
- 304 Stainless steel deck surface and food preparation area
- 3M Wrap compatible for custom branding of both the trailer and the oven enclosure
- Length: 125” (10′ 5”)
- Width: 67” (5′ 7”)
- Height: 58” (4′ 10”)
- Weight: Under 1000 lbs!
- Solid weld dome construction which reduces heat distortion and warping common in cheaper bolt together designs
- 304 stainless steel material on all oven dome, landing, and flue parts, allowing your oven to last for years in the wettest of climates
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each traveling oven includes a minimum of 2” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation
- High-grade ceramic floor designed specifically for this type of oven. Unlike firebrick baking stones which require a brick oven dome with enough thermal mass to stay hot, these floors heat up faster, have a quick recovery time, and allow you to bake faster than competitor steel ovens
- Powder coated enclosure with hammer tone finish, more rugged than cheaper imports with high-gloss finishes that wear in the sun
- Lightweight, but sturdy single-axle trailer easily pulled by a small car (i.e. Kia Soul or Subaru Impreza,) a light-duty truck, or even a golf cart (on flat surfaces)
- Even with 1,100 Lbs lockable storage capacity, it can still be positioned by a single person
- Integrated 304 stainless steel counter top (prep) area.
These wonderful stainless steel pizza ovens heat up remarkably quick (15-30 minutes) and use less wood on average than a traditional brick oven. Best of all, you are going to love making Pizza Napoletana, hearth bread and other wood-fired cuisine in these portable ovens.
You will not find another economical, compact wood-fired oven that can handle the rigors of cooking up to 70 pizzas an hour on a daily basis! If you have been wanting to get into the wood-fired catering business, or have always wanted to become the only street vendor in your area to cook wood-fired cuisine, then the Alexis Soyer is the model you have been waiting for!
LICENSING & SAFETY
Fire Within takes pride in going above and beyond to ensure our equipment is safe and meets all sanitary requirements.