Wood Fired University!
Come experience how the mobile pizza business works with your own eyes.
Wood Fired University is a great blend of “hands on” training and business foundations.
In 3 days you’ll learn everything you need to launch your successful small business. Our curriculum is designed to give you the insight you’ll need to start your own mobile pizza oven business.
- Learn multiple techniques of bread making from one of the most respected baking educators in the country
- Hands on dough and bread making
- Learn how to increase the quality of your dough
- Learning valuable tips and recipes for skillet and other non-pizza related wood-fired cooking
- Learning what it takes to separate yourself from the competition
- Cooking alongside seasoned wood-fired industry chefs
- Chef Coat
- All workshop curriculum
- 3 day workshop
- Breakfasts & Lunches
- Digital Copies of slideshow presentations
- And a few surprises…. who doesn’t like surprises?
Visa/Mastercard/American Express accepted
We have some of the top guest instructors in their respective fields. These presenters and instructors will share their proven marketing techniques, recipes, and invaluable tricks of the trade to help you become the leader in your area.
1190 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
- Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Car rental is recommended
- May have hotel options.
- Hotel and Travel not included in the price.
- For current rates and/or room reservations, please contact SpringHill Suites in Denver at 303-705-7300. or
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denver Downtown – 2777 Zuni St, Denver, CO 80211 – (303) 458-5318 (walking dis
tance from the University as most folks find great value and a free shuttle service.)
- Mention the Wood Fired University and Fire Within for rates.
- Workshop rates limited.
- A full refund will be given 30 days before the event
- A 50% refund will be given 2 weeks before the event
- No refunds less than 14 days before the workshop
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or concerns
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The workshop starts on Friday evening (February 23rd) for a meet and greet. A meal is included.
Saturday (February 24th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Complete overview of the wood-fired catering business
- How to obtain permits and licenses
- Compare baking pizza at three types of events
- Determine necessary equipment
- Learn wood fired oven methods & techniques
- Dough making and management
- The Five Pillars of Management
Sunday (February 25th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Wood fired oven methods and techniques part II
- Hands-on: handling dough and pizza making
- Marketing strategies
- Budgeting and start up costs
- Q& A with practicing wood fired caterers
Monday (February 26th) 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
On Monday: “We put everything you learn into action.” this is the charity event. We invite guests for the attendees to feed. From Set up, menu creation, decorations, executing the menu and feeding the crowd with smiles. That’s what’s happening on Monday.
- Learn advanced techniques
- Extends your menu and highlights how your wood fired oven can cook more than pizza
- Learn how to take your catering to the next level
- Learn how to make everything from roasted chicken to breakfast sandwiches all the way to delicious cannoli