Wood Fired University – September 2020
Come experience how the mobile pizza business works with your own eyes.
Wood Fired University is a great blend of “hands on” training and business foundations.
In 3 days you’ll learn everything you need to launch your successful small business. Our curriculum is designed to give you the insight you’ll need to start your own mobile pizza oven business.
1190 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
Visa/Mastercard/American Express accepted
We have some of the top guest instructors in their respective fields. These presenters and instructors will share their proven marketing techniques, recipes, and invaluable tricks of the trade to help you become the leader in your area.
- Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Car rental is recommended
- May have hotel options.
- Hotel and Travel not included in the price.
- Mention the Wood Fired University and Fire Within for rates.
- Workshop rates limited.
- A full refund will be given 30 days before the event
- A 50% refund will be given 2 weeks before the event
- No refunds less than 14 days before the workshop
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The workshop starts on Friday evening (September 18th) for a meet and greet. A meal is included.
Saturday (September 19th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Overview of the wood fired catering business
- How to obtain permits and licenses
- Compare baking pizza at three types of events
- Determine necessary equipment
- Wood fired oven methods & techniques Part I
- Dough making and management
- The Five Pillars of Management
Sunday (September 20th) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Wood fired oven methods and techniques Part II
- Hands on training – dough handling and pizza making
- Marketing strategies
- Budgeting and start up costs
- Q&A with some practicing Fire Within business owner
Monday (September 21st) 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
The final day, along with wrapping up in the classroom, you get to put everything you’ve learned into action with your own event!
- Guests will enjoy the fruits of your labor at an event that your teams will create from scratch
- Booth set up, decor, staff assignment, menu creation and execution
- Learn advanced techniques
- Extends your menu and highlights how your wood fired oven can cook more than pizza
- Learn how to take your catering to the next level