Solid Door Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Energy Efficient, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Front breathing.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).