The Napolino outdoor pizza oven series is a Naples-style fully assembled oven designed for backyard baking. This beautiful and innovative pizza oven features the traditional center vent and beautifully tiled enclosure found in pizzerias in Naples (and around the world), in an oven sized for home pizza making, baking and roasting. The name Napolino, an affectionate, diminutive version of Napoli, says it all.
The Napolino wood fired pizza oven provides the industry’s fastest heat-up times (20 minutes) and excellent heat retention. This makes it easy to cook authentic wood fired pizzas in under 2 minutes.
The Napolino ovens feature a beautifully tiled enclosure sealed for outdoor use, along with an optional stand that is powder coated to be weather-proof, rust-proof, and attractive. These beautiful wood fired pizza ovens can be custom tiled just for you.
Napolino outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with 7″ oven landing
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 30 per hour
- Outdoor use only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal
Napolino outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly
- Decorative Steel housing in red or bronze
- Steel stand
- Steel door and thermometer
- Stove pipe and chimney cap
- Custom colors and tiling available
Optional for Napolino outdoor pizza oven
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers
- Pizza oven accessories
- Infrared thermometer
Napolino Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor home pizza ovens.
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design with zero seams. This is why the Napolino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.
- Naples style center-vent that re-uses heat from the oven and distributes it above the dome. This leads to the best heat retention of any of our commercial pizza ovens. the Napoli recovery time leads the industry.