The Vesuvio is our signature home pizza oven featuring a beautifully tiled enclosure that will hold up in any climate. These ovens feature fast heat up times and the best heat retention available in the industry. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts and grilled meats. The Vesuvio pizza ovens are available as gas and wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens. They are UL certified for indoor use as a wood fired pizza oven.
Vesuvio home pizza oven specifications:
- Four sizes: 32”, 36″, 40″ and 44” cooking surfaces; all with 8″ oven landing
- You can bake 5 pizzas at a time, or up to 100 per hour
- UL certified for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven
- Wood or gas pizza oven for outdoor installation, no charcoal
Vesuvio home pizza oven includes:
- • Complete oven assembly
- Countertop or metal stand options available
- Center-vent with steel stove pipe
- Steel door and thermometer
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge
- Gas leak detector
Optional for Vesuvio home pizza oven:
- Optional custom colors and logo tiling
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;
- Pizza oven tools.
The Vesuvio core technologies:
- 2” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process.
- NSF4 certified 2″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Casa home pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Casa home pizza oven provides a pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Casa home pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
- Naples style center-vent that re-uses heat from the oven and distributes it above the dome. This leads to the best heat retention of any of our commercial pizza ovens. The Napoli recovery time leads the industry.