Siler Chapman began his college career at UNC Charlotte with his sights set on mechanical engineering. After 9/11, he realized he was needed in elsewhere. He felt that he was being called to work with family and friends while serving his community. He quit school and with the help of his family, Siler opened Si’s Pizzeria in Fort Mill, SC.
He grew Si’s Pizzeria to three locations in North and South Carolina. The pizzerias were full service with 100+ seats, delivery, and take-out. Having to build a brand from the ground up to what would become a landmark in the community was no easy task. Siler’s determination to always win was a big part of his success.
For 12 years, he worked with the young people in the community through his pizzeria and his wakeboarding and snowboarding ministry. Siler became well known in the community for throwing dough locally and nationally. In fact, he holds three world titles for acrobatics, gaining him appearances on the Food Network, the Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Steve Harvey Show and The Today Show just to name a few.
Siler is a founding member of the World Pizza Champions and an organizer of the World Pizza Games (held at the International Pizza Expo) since 2005.
- 3x World Acrobatics Pizza Champion
- Gold Medal “Squadra Acrobatica ” Pizza Olympics – Salsomaggiore, Italy 2007
- Gold Medal “Squadra Acrobatica ” Salsomaggiore, Italy 2006
- Gold Medal – “Team Acrobatic” Las Vegas, NV 2005
- Silver Medal – Team Acrobatic: Salsomaggiore, Italy 2005
- Bronze Medal “Pizza Acrobatic” Salsomaggiore, Italy 20056
- US Pizza Champion – Freestyle Acrobatic: Los Angeles, CA 2004
- The Ellen Show
- Steve Harvey Show
- Today Show
- Travel Channel
- Discovery Channel
- Carolina Traveler
- The Pizza Battle & The Pizza Challenge (Food Network)